Sunday, September 8, 2013

'Pudding' Your Shoulder to the Wheel

Today was one of those Sundays when the those that are somehow tied to Primary (i.e., teachers, nursery leaders, cub scouts, activity days, etc.) got a little something to thank them for all they do.  I try to do something every month.  Some months my "gift" is spendy and some months it isn't.  This is one of those months that ran pretty cheap for me.  I already had the cellophane bags, cardstock and ribbon so I only needed to buy the pudding and spoons.  The pudding was on sale = BONUS!!  I put together 36 bags for $8.

We have a song in our hymn book called Put Your Shoulder to the Wheel.  I found this to be a fun play on that.  The idea came from Pinterest with a tag ready made that you could print, which I didn't use.  I wanted it to look a little more snazzy.  I typed the quote and printed it on Crumb Cake cardstock and whisper white for the circle portion of the tag.  I used the Two Tags die, scallop punch, and 1-3/8 circle punch to make the tag.


post signature

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails