OWH World Card Making Day Blog Hop

I just experienced one of those needed do-over moments.  I made the card below first, recalling measurements but not the direction the card was supposed to be going.  I had to adjust the Old Olive CS, because that measurement seemed small.  I went to link up to the sketch and discovered my error.  I was going to go with it because it is late, I'm tired and there are dishes to do.  I couldn't do it.  I tried but I couldn't post it today of all days.  The above card is my do-over.  I like it.  I'm going to do the dishes and go to bed.  We've got 4 girls sleeping over but I will sleep through their laughs and chatter.  Enjoy!
I used Sketch 175 to make this card. 

Stamps:  Gently Falling, Chalk Talk
CS:  Pear Pizzazz, VV, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Cajun Craze
Misc.:  Brads, Woodgrain EF

Click the image below to continue.

post signature
Pin It

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament