Surgery

I count myself very fortunate that I have a high tolerance of pain. I have to admit, I have wondered if that is a bad thing.  I had surgery on Tuesday.  I was told that my pain would probably be around a 5 or 6, if it reached a 7 or higher, they would give me pain medicine.  I don't even think it was a 1.  I got home around 6:00, my aunt called within minutes.  We talked for a while and then my son drove me to a meeting.  The funny part is when I talked with my aunt she mentioned she was going to send flowers but I didn't sound bad at all.  I told her to hang up and call me back and I'd do better at not sounding so good.  She laughed, as did I when I came home from my son's doctor appointment and saw flowers by the door.

My biggest pain from the procedure was from the IV they put in.  It left a nasty bruise on my arm (2" x 1-7/8").  Ouch!

post signature

Pin It

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament