Special Gift

Back in April our niece took her life.  It was heartbreaking for her family and family and friends, understandably.  She was so young at 19 years of age to feel so much sorrow and that ending her life was the answer.  Shortly after I saw the quote "Because someone we love is in heaven there's a little bit of Heaven in our home."  I'd seen it before but it didn't mean as much to me then.  I also saw a frame done that said "welcome to our home".  I merged the two and am sending this off to my sister-in-law.

My niece's favorite flower is a hibiscus.   I tried several different ways to make them but they just don't look good and with the stigma extending so high, it looked wonky in the shadow box frame.  I decided to go with the purple roses because purple was Bria's favorite color.

post signature

Pin It

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament