Pinterest is My Friend

For the next 9 days, I'm going to share a card that is completely or mostly CASEd from Pinterest.  I started working on Christmas cards in October and I finished my 80th card Friday night.  I still need more for local friends but this completes those that need to be mailed off.  Yay!  I'm NEVER done this early.  There have been years I've had to mail our cards off in batches.  So happy I can focus on other things and not have to worry about getting them made.
I think this card was inspired by a different set and my wanting to use some of the paper that I have.  

Thinlit:  Delicate Ornaments
CS:  Real Red, WW, Red & Silver foil, Silver glitter, Merry Moments DP, Hope for Christmas DP
Misc.:  Silver 1/8" ribbon
post signature

Pin It

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament