Cool Treats

 I copied this card from Kim Williams of kjoyink as well.  Super cute!  What is different about this card is that the greeting peeks through the gap on the front of the card.  I couldn't get a decent picture without my fingers holding down the flaps. haha  I love that the inside of the card is as fun as the outside.  The sundae on top is perfect right down to the shiny silver spoon!

The Pool Party base was cut to 7-3/4 x 5-1/2" and then scored at 1-3/4" and 6".  The white strip on each flap was cut to 1-1/2" x 5-1/4" and the DP was cut to 1-1/4" x 5".  On her card, she used the stitched framelits.  I don't have those so I made do with what I did have to recreate her card.  The stitched framelits may have to go on a wish list for me as I've had to improvise several times in the past few weeks.

Stamps: Cool Treats

CS:  Pool Party, WW, Watermelon Wonder, Peekaboo Peach, Chocolate Chip, Silver, Pear Pizzazz (stem), Tasty Treats DP

Ink:  Watermelon Wonder, Peekaboo Peach, Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip

Misc.: 2-1/4" circle punch, paper piercing, frozen treats framelits

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament