Baby Shower

September was a busy month for me.  It was as if October, November, & December were combined in one as far as busyness goes.  One happy event was a baby shower I had for a new mother.  I knew her the last time we lived in Albuquerque and she was a teenager then.

My girls took a few pictures for me to help me remember what we did.  The food wasn't all out when they took the pictures but that is okay.  I felt bad that most of the food was store bought.  I would have preferred for it to be homemade but time did not allow for that. 
I would have liked to have streamers go the width of the table but it was rather frustrating because the crepe paper had a mind of its own.  This is as much as I got up before I called it good. haha
I love balloons.  I think they make it so much more festive.  I had two dozen balloons and half a dozen mylar balloons in the atrium, living room and dining room.
I hung a clothes line with the clothes I bought for Alison.  I thought it would add to the decor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament