Home Sweet Home Wall Hanging

I made this wall hanging in July and hung it for August.  I'm going to use it again for January because I'm not into having 2 snowmen and a penguin above my door.  I'm sure I would feel differently if I had little ones or I actually lived where the snow stuck around for more than a few hours.

The wall hanging itself I think is adorable.  My favorite section is the beehive with the bee buttons "flying" by the hive.  The "Home Sweet Home" is loose and hangs on the button. 

I need to come up with a better way of storing these wall hangings. than carefully folding them.  I would like to leave them laid out flat, I just need a container for that.

This next picture of the Bloc-Loc I had to share because this is the BEST tool to have for half square triangles.  It makes squaring up go so much faster.  I've had several projects, one with many squares and these make it go so much faster to square up and move on to the next step.  I was told you could use tape on your ruler and I'm sure that works, this is just convenient and worth buying if you quilt a lot. 
These colors just make me happy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament