Wise Men from Afar

A rather simple looking card, but then the birth of our Savior was simple as well.  The base for this card is white.  I covered the base with the gold.  To cut the Night of Navy cardstock, mark the left side at 1/4" and 3/4".  On the right, mark at 3-1/2".  Most measure from the top down, I measured from the bottom up for that measurement.  I wanted more of the gold paper to show.  The bottom right corner I made a mark at 1/4".

On the inside I gold embossed the star and stamped the sentiment in black.

Stamps: Wise Men from Afar
CS: WW, Gold, Night of Navy
Ink: VersaMark, Tuxedo Black
Markers: Pink Pirouette, Hello Honey, Elegant Eggplant, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Delightful Dijon, Marina Mist
Embossing Powder: White, Gold

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament