Baby Quilt

Ha!  I found a draft of a post from 2016 that I never posted.  
My niece is having a baby in April and they had a shower for her today.  They are a couple of thousand miles away from us but we wanted to send a gift.  When we learned she was expecting, I told her I would make a quilt for her baby and this is it!

I really like the material.  The main images are from the book "Guess How Much I Love You."  I thought this book might be special to her, although I wasn't sure because it came out a couple of years before she was born and it was popular in the elementary school in Virginia and in New Mexico.  I took that as a good sign it was known on the east and west coast.  Some day I'll have to share a list of popular books that my husband is surprised I didn't read and I was surprised by what he hasn't read.  I figure it must be because we grew up on opposite sides of the country.
It is a nice blanket and she was happy with it.  Yay!
post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament