By Ones & By Twos


Someone I know had twins a few weeks ago and they came home from the hospital this past week. I finally bought some diapers and a couple of outfits yesterday for them. She had a girl and a boy. I recently ordered this set from Stampin' Up! because I know several ladies that are pregnant with twins and I was excited for the verses and congratulations. How cool that they have something for adoption in the set too.

I had this sketch idea the other day when I was working on something else. It adapts something I did several years ago. I would like the panel that is placed on top of the three rows to be a little longer, but overall, I really like this card. I never envisioned using the onesie that is in this set, but it is fun to use with the DP.

Stamps: By Ones & By Twos
CS: VV, Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, DP
Ink: Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Brocade Blue, Barely Banana, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue
Misc: Brads; black, pretty in pink, certainly celery, barely banana markers; dimensionals

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament