Mademoiselle Boleyn


This book was a really quick read and unlike other books I've read as of late, flowed very easily. Having enjoyed The Other Boleyn Girl by Gregory so much, this appealed to me and I wasn't disappointed. It is clear that Maxwell and Gregory have different points of view from their research, of which I don't have much of a background other than what Wikipedia offers. What I enjoyed about this book is that it takes us to Anne's younger years while she served in the French Court. One thing that is worth mentioning is that while Maxwell could have been much more descriptive or graphic in the goings of Francois, I appreciated that it was made clear enough without having it spelled out for the reader.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament