Where the van may end up . . .


We were discussing our upcoming trip this summer and I suggested we rent a van. This didn't go over incredibly well but a good argument was it will be incredibly hot traveling and at our destination and it won't be pleasant without air conditioning. I will be a grumpy bear without a doubt. My wonderful husband suggests the van go into the shop to have it looked at. Looked at. It hasn't worked since we moved here. He has always claimed it is because it is so dry here but I'll tell you I don't buy that because enough other people have air conditioning that works. Then he informs me they have never been asked to check out the AC. You've got to be kidding. It has been miserable here for 3 summers and it has never been mentioned when he drops it off. It is at the shop now and here's hoping that it won't be there for too many days and cost an arm and a leg.

This is the sketch challenge on SCS today. I chose the stamp set because the van might end up out in the pasture if there are many more problems with it.

Stamps: Thoughts of Father, DD Daisy
Ink: Stazon Black, Chocolate Chip
CS: More Mustard, Medioevalis, Chocolate Chip
Misc: WWC, Sugar Coating Glitter, 2-way glue pen, dimensionals, aqua painter, ribbon

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament