Melted Ice Cream Cake

I didn't take a picture of the cake but I bought a pint of Hagen Daas caramel ice cream and let it melt. I mixed it with a white cake mix and 3 eggs, that was it, just three ingredients. After baking it, I was surprised when I opened the oven door and found it didn't rise like a normal cake, in fact, it sort of sunk in the middle. I baked it in a bundt pan. I made chocolate marshmallow frosting to put on it after it cooled and we had it for dessert tonight.

Everyone seemed to like it. I could taste the ice cream, although in reality, I was probably tasting the caramel and just knew it was the ice cream. I didn't care for the texture because it was a heavier cake. The kids still say they would like to have it again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple with Caramel Cream Cheese Dip

Christmas Tree

Reason for the Season