Bronc Buster Trio


I'm in a swap, several actually, that require the cards to be, dare I say, more simple. I'm having a hard time coming up with cards. One of the swaps is a western theme. I wanted to use Bronc Buster because never even trimmed the rubber. I envisioned having a brayered sunset, got that far and what I thought I would do didn't work out. The end result was the top card.

While it is OK, I find it looks better from a distance and up close the color just doesn't seem right. Maybe it was lacking that masculine look. I changed the color and the DP and ended up with the lower left. I was liking this one a lot more. Still needed a little something so I added the sanded background, which I liked better chalked but took too much time, and the choc. chip strip at the top and it seemed to pull together more for me.

The bottom right is what I went with for the swap.

Stamps: Bronc Buster, Sanded
Paper: More Mustard, Choc. Chip, Bordering Blue, Western Sky DP, Glossy
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Versamark, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: brads, dimensionals, ribbon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament