I've Been Tagged

Debra tagged me Saturday. She is such a talented stamper and we seem to have the same taste in sets. I just like her style.

So, here are the 5 things you're supposed to do once you've been tagged.
1- 10 years ago...I was one week away from giving birth to our second child. I remember being grateful that I was having her at the beginning on the summer and didn't have to spend the summer being miserable in the heat.

2- 5 things in today's 'to-do' list...1] Go to the post office to get mail and send off a RAK or two (or three), 2] Get the kids assigned their chores or make a chart depending on how they want to approach them this summer, 3] upload cards here that I've made over the past week, 4] clean my bathroom, 5] make cookies

3- Snacks that I enjoy...1] chocolate covered cashews, 2] yogurt raisins, 3] cinnamon sweet potato chips, 4] grape tomatoes, 5] cherries or watermelon lately

4- Things I would do if I were a millionaire... 1] Buy a new van, 2] have my mother retire (it stinks they raised the retirement age - she has worked hard), 3] I'm not really sure what else I would do.

5- Places I have lived...Virginia, Massachusetts, Florida, California, New Mexico.

Alright time to tag away . . .

1. Andrea Walford

2. Jessica Rone

3. Jodi Collins

4. Alli Miles

5. Fran Sabad

Enjoy!!

Popular posts from this blog

Apple with Caramel Cream Cheese Dip

Reason for the Season

Black Magic