Sneak Peek Swap


This is the card I ended up making for Jami's sneak peek swap. I was frustrated because I tried to come up with a way to decorate the tree but I either didn't have enough (i.e., brads to use) or it just didn't work out like I hoped. In the end, I think I would like the card better with different colors but I went with the house I grew up and used the red that matched the DP.

One last note, it was incredibly stressful to me to be in this swap. The ladies that were in the swap are leagues above me. Hopefully they were happy with what they received. I cut the windows three times and that was rather tedious. Not sure that I would do that many again or at least at one time.

Not a terribly good picture but you can see the tree being more in the background with this picture.

Stamps: Window Dressing, Lovely as a Tree
CS: Celery, Riding Hood Red, VV, Hunter Bella Rose DP
Ink: Stazon Black, Hunter, Garden Green
Misc.: Dimensionals, VV Grosgrain, Transparencies, DD, CE






Comments

  1. I would have loved to received one of these cards. Don't underrate yourself. The tree was perfect with the snowy edges. I really liked the glittery snowy windows.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament