Done with the Twilight Series



I don't even know what to say about Eclipse. Back when I was reading the second book someone approached me and told me the book was the best and she was eating it up. It was torture for me. I will admit that I really like Breaking Dawn. A lot of it was redundant from previous books or didn't need to be written because it was implied fairly well. I was extremely disappointed with the end. I'm not into battles or wars, but the way this book ended just left me shaking my head. It moved quick enough and yet it wasn't as quick as one would like to have had. It was more torture for me than the characters in the book.

I'm glad I'm done with it and there aren't any more. I'm really not sure what all the hoopla was over. I guess it really comes down to what "type" of book you enjoy and this really wasn't it for me. I'm not willing to take the time to put a more positive slant on the books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament