It has been a busy . . .

It is hard to believe we are finishing our 4th week of school already. It has been so busy with school, band, piano, scouts, church "stuff", funerals, and I don't know what else.

I was a bit grumbly about a month ago with all of the school supplies that had to be purchased to start school. I'm not talking about the clothes, shoes, backpacks, or lunchboxes, just the basic supplies requested by the schools. The night before school started, I put out everything they had to start back to school and it looked like Christmas. I took a picture to share with my husband, who was away for a month, so he could see what a few hundred dollars will get.

Which brings me to a page I did showing a section of supplies once it is packed up. His backpack was very heavy. I found it funny that he couldn't even fit his supplies in it, let alone the 6 books they gave us when we picked up his schedule.


Just for fun, I filled out the places I've lived and visited. The northern part of our country I have yet to experience. I'm hoping our next move will take us somewhere north.


visited 38 states (76%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or determine the next president

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament