black and white

I originally started with another page in mind but I didn't bring it together well enough so I changed the papers and elements and went for a black and white photo. I don't have many heritage type pictures so I dug through my husbands pictures.



We had company last night for dinner. It was a fairly simple meal because I hadn't planned on company and didn't have an opportunity to shop for anything I would need for the menu. I marinated some chicken and cooked it on the grill. We had homemade mac n cheese, salad and green beans. For dessert we had caramel brownies. I haven't made this particular recipe in 10+ years. I forgot how good they are and the kids loved them. I was going to share the recipe here, went to snap a picture and they were all gone. Another time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament