Summer Ice Cream

I'm not one for stamps with a lot of coloring, I find it rather tedious although I love what other people are able to do. Perhaps a talent which I lack and don't really have a desire to develop. A year or so ago, Sugar Nellie popped up on SCS and I really liked the images. I waffled for some time on them to find they aren't available in the U.S. and I ordered several stamps from a company in England. I was very excited when they arrived, just didn't have a plan. You have to know, I'm not one to buy stamps unless I can visualize at least 3 cards with them. I wanted to try out the Nestabilities I bought (w/a 40% off coupon) and I finally dusted it off to use.

Stamps: Sugar Nellie Summer Ice Cream
CS: Riding Hood Red, Soft Sky, Cosmo Cricket Dutch Girl
Ink: Tuxedo Black
Misc.: Oodles of markers, soft sky ribbon, dimensionals

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament