S.W.A.K.


I was so excited to use these heart brads on this card. I have more brads than I know what to do with. I have all that SU offers, Heidi Swap, Memories, and for the longest time I was into Queen & Co. Yup, I have quite the supply. I saw a card like this in Cards magazine and thought it was a fun use of ribbon and brads. I adapted it to what I have on hand. I think those sticker letters would be fun with glitter for a card like this.

Stamps: Big Deal Alpha, Fun Favorites
CS: Pumpkin Pie, Pretty in Pink, Glossy, Sweet Always, Pixie Pink
Ink: Pixie Pink, Pink Passion
Misc: ribbon & brads, dimensional

We went to Target today to pick up some supplies for the valentines we are making this weekend. We were looking at sunglasses and trying some on and we saw these glasses. She thought they were weird. It made me think of the 80's, the boardwalk and parachute pants.
Smiley from millan.net

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament