iLove


I have seen a lot of these popping up all over. My kids thought they were cool and wanted to make them for their classmates. We formed something of an assembly line last night and spent a few hours making 70 of them. They all liked their "job" in making them and think we should sell them and we could make 50 a night. I think they would tire of it quickly. I found the foil to be kind of hard. I used the scallop die cut to make the circles. The cutting sealed the foil and made it a bit of a challenge to separate but I thought it was still faster than cutting each circle individual (scissors sealed it if you cut multiples too).

Here is the Family Fun link with the directions.

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament