Ribbon Ornament












I finally made time to visit a very dear friend of mine here. We had planned to get together for some time but I was busy unpacking, organizing, working on a cross-stitch, etc. We had a wonderful visit. Ten years ago when we lived here, she began crocheting snowflakes for her tree and to give to others in their Christmas card. When I visited, I noted her tree was full of snowflakes and these ornaments. I commented on them and one came off immediately and she showed me how it was done and gave me some scrap ribbon to make one myself.

Last night I sat and made my ornament from her scraps and it turned out pretty well for my first try. I don't know if I want to make more or not but they are pretty. Her ornament is so elegant looking. Mine uses some fabric since there wasn't enough ribbon but I think it turned out pretty well.

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament