I made it through October

October ended up being a crazy busy month but it is behind me now. It seems odd to think that it is slowing down when preparations for the holidays begin, but seriously, it was THAT busy.

Since my last post, this is my favorite card I made. I love the sparkle of the Smooch Spritz on the bashful blue cardstock. It looks really nice with the metallic thread around the main image too. I'm breaking my arm patting myself on the back on this one. It is a simple card, but it looks so pretty in person (not too shabby here either).

If you click on the picture, you will see hints of swirls in the picture (the top right shows it best). I used the Northern Frost Strip to cut out the snowflakes from a cereal box. I placed some snowflakes on top the texture plate before putting my cardstock on and running it through the big shot. I wanted the illusion of snow falling and the wind blowing. I had to choose, show you the sparkle or show the swirls when I took the picture and I'm all about the sparkle.

Stamps: Greeting Card Kids

CS: Bashful Blue, Rose Red, Wild Wasabi

Ink: Bashful Blue, Rose Red, Wild Wasabi

Markers: Blush Blossom, So Saffron, Rose Red

Misc.: Watercolor pen, 2-1/2 inch circle punch, Circle Scallop #2 Die, Victoria ribbon, Northern Frost Strip, Perfect Details Texturz Plate, Basic Pearl Jewels, Smooch Spritz, metallic thread

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament