A Very Merry Christmas

I don't know what it is, but Christmas and all that goes with it seems to be coming earlier for me this year. I'm as behind as ever on my card making but I can't wait to start decorating, to get the tree up, enjoy the lights, parties, friends, and everything else wonderful about Christmas. My kids started practicing Christmas songs a couple of weeks ago for piano and my older two have been singing for their Christmas concert or practicing pieces for their Winter Concert. That helps in getting Christmas going around here.

A fairly simple card to make today. I pulled out a sheet of each DP from the Deck the Halls pack and used 2 different designs on this card. I took my exacto knife to cut around the poinsettia flowers to fit the music in.

Stamps: Bells & Boughs
CS: Crumb, Cake, Cherry Cobbler, VV, Deck the Halls DP
Ink: Early Espresso, Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake
Misc.: neutrals brads, Kraft taffeta ribbon

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament