Washer Necklaces

Apparently washer necklaces were "the thing" to do last year. Somehow, I missed that. However, when I saw a few recently, I liked them and wanted to give them a try. I plan to make some for the girls (8-11 yr. olds) I work with at church. I'm so glad that I have StazOn in 8 different colors. I plan to add some bling to their washer necklace too.

I made mine double-sided so that if it flips over, it won't matter. On the girls, I plan to use DP on one side and the other side will be stamped.

post signature

Comments

  1. I love these! I obviously missed the boat last year, too. LOL These would make great gifts for my daughter's friends.

    TFS!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament