SUStars Blog Hop

I'm so glad to be a part of the SUStars Christmas/Winter blog hop. This is my favorite time of year and for some reason I'm really excited for Christmas this year. Looking at this card you would think it was pretty easy to do but I have to tell you, I did this card several times before I was happy with it.

Stamps: Tags til Christmas, Peaceful Season
CS: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, VV
Ink: Early Espresso, VersaMark
Misc.: Detail Gold EP, Metallic Brads, Vanilla Taffeta, Neutrals Brads, Ornament punch, Rhinestone Jewels

Your next stop on the hop is Courtney at Brighten Your Day the Stampin' Up! Way! If you are just joining, you can keep going or start at the beginning at the SU Stars blog.

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament