OWH Cardmaking Day Blog Hop



I am so happy to have the opportunity to join this hop.  Being military and having experienced deployments and  knowing first hand how happy everyone is on both ends when mail is received, this makes my heart happy.  I haven't been stamping lately but I'm jumping back in and taking time to enjoy the little things, which includes stamping.

I'm thinking by now you know what OWH is about, but just in case, people send them cards for holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, etc.  They (OWH) package them up and send them overseas so the military can use them to send greetings to their family.  Another way to stay connected.
I chose to use the Pines and Poinsettias stamp set for my card.  I must confess, I was on the fence about this set.  I didn't plan to even get it because I tend to go for sharper, crisper images and this blends together a lot for me.  Why did I get it?  Because I didn't pay a penny for it.  I'm still deciding on this set but it will be nice to have something different to make cards from.

Sets:  Pines and Poinsettias, Occasional Quotes
CS:  VV, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Berry Bouquet DP
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Real Red
Markers:  Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron
Misc.:  Festive Finishes Letterpress, Real Red satin ribbon, dimensionals

Enjoy hopping.
post signature

Comments

  1. Awesome LO, dp and image. I say keep it! It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament