Field Flowers

In the past two weeks, I've had two aunts pass away.  The first one lost her battle to breast cancer and the most recent one had a gun accident and didn't survive.  I keep a stash of cards ready to use and usually don't use them unless I'm short on time.  I depleted my stash of sympathy cards and needed to make more for the recent death.  This started off as a sympathy and I decided to toss it into my general section. It was the first time I used the fancy fan letterpress and I love the look.  Very subtle because I used VersaMark and did it on the bottom layer of the vanilla cardstock.

Stamps:  Field Flowers
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
CS:  Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Misc.:  Dimensionals, brad, old olive satin ribbon, lace ribbon border punch
post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament