Friday, October 7, 2011

Field Flowers

In the past two weeks, I've had two aunts pass away.  The first one lost her battle to breast cancer and the most recent one had a gun accident and didn't survive.  I keep a stash of cards ready to use and usually don't use them unless I'm short on time.  I depleted my stash of sympathy cards and needed to make more for the recent death.  This started off as a sympathy and I decided to toss it into my general section. It was the first time I used the fancy fan letterpress and I love the look.  Very subtle because I used VersaMark and did it on the bottom layer of the vanilla cardstock.

Stamps:  Field Flowers
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
CS:  Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Misc.:  Dimensionals, brad, old olive satin ribbon, lace ribbon border punch
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails