French Foliage

I went out to the ranch yesterday to teach the Communications merit badge to two different groups of scouts.  We had a lot of rain this weekend and it was raining hard when I went.  One of the leaders joked with the boys when I got there asking what troop slept in the lake.  Apparently their tent leaked and they had several inches of water in it.  That must have been miserable but they seemed to be in good spirits.  They decided to cancel the activity and reschedule due to the rain and three of the merit badges having to be canceled.  This meant I had 4 extra hours to my day and I used it to make a couple of cards.

Today I'm sharing one that I copied from the current issue of Paper Crafts (p. 49).  The original creator of the card used a color or two from another company, so I picked what I thought went together.  On the splotches of color, I used Soft Suede but stamped off on paper before stamping the card.

Sets:  French Foliage, Thank You Kindly
CS:  VV, Soft Suede
Ink:  More Mustard, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Baja Breeze
Misc.:  Linen thread, mustard button

A nice, quick card if you are short on time.
post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament