Block 7 - Godspeed


This is block 7 of the Ramblin' Rose Meets Jamestown Quilt.  I'm not sure why Godspeed is the name for the block.  I am happy with the way it turned out.  I had my fabric in order on the table and when I was cutting and mistakenly grabbed the yellow fabric, cutting what should have been the green triangles.  Oops.  I cut the green triangles as I should have and then went on to the yellow fabric cutting the pieces I needed.  Fortunately I didn't have to dip into my personal stash for the yellow.  I was able to cut all of the needed pieces from what was left of my cutting and 2 of the triangles.  Now I have 2 extra yellow triangles for my scraps pile.  What I get for joking around with my son while cutting instead of paying attention to the details.

I'm close to being done with the binding on my table runner.  I've been taking it with me to work on while I'm waiting at appointments, piano, etc.
post signature

Pin It

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament