Fire Within Table Runner

It has taken me a couple of weeks to get a picture of this table runner.  The table has been covered with a cutting mat, my sewing machine, cases that hold my squares, etc.  I finally cleaned it up because work has stopped on the Revolution quilt I'm working on.  Life got in the way with all of its demands and I haven't had the time to work on it.  It is all easily accessible to pull out when I'm ready to work again and I should probably put it away so we can sit around the table again and talk and play games.

The pattern for this table runner is called Fire Within.  I picked it to do because of the bargello pattern.  When my mother and I were in Pennsylvania, I saw a quilt that I liked and I thought, "I can do this."  While not the same as what I saw . . .
I could have done it.  I really was drawn to the graduated width of the squares and that is what I wanted to achieve.  Since I can do it with paper, I can do it with fabric. 
post signature

Pin It

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament