Cookie Cutter Christmas

I knew when I saw this set that it would get a lot of use.  What I didn't count on was the designer paper being so useful on its own.  Look at the above card.  Cut out two houses from the paper, add a little dazzling diamonds to the roof for snow.  Stamp a greeting and run the paper through the Big Shot and you have a simple and yet cheerful card.
While I anticipated using the gingerbread man a lot, I didn't think I would take to the reindeer as much as I did.

Stamps:  Cookie Cutter Christmas
Punch:  Gingerbread
Tape:  Warmth & Cheer
CS:  Real Red, WW, Crumb Cake
Ink:  Early Espresso
Misc.:  Linen Thread
I like this card.  So simple and cute.  Maybe it is the red glitter paper for the bows.  Maybe it is the designer paper with the candy cane hearts.  The contrast of the colors.  Whatever IT is, it makes me happy.
Another great card with tape, punched out designer paper and the mint candies stamped and punched.

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament