Hang Your Stocking

I'll be honest with you.  I hesitated on this set.  Remember a few years ago they had a stocking set.  I really liked that set and I struggled to come up with cards for it.  I had CASEd a card from Janine T. (I noted others used her card for this stamp set as well.)  The nice thing about the older set was it could be used to make a baby bootie for a shower card.  I think it was the embellishments that sold me on this.
Stamps:  Hang Your Stocking
CS:  WW, Garden Green, Real Red, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Mint Macaron
Ink:  Real Red, Garden Green, Smoky Slate (stamped off)
Thinlet:  Christmas Stockings
Stamps:  Hang Your Stocking
CS:  Mint Macaron, Cherry Cobbler, WW, Presents & Pinecones DP
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Emerald Envy
Thinlet:  Christmas Stockings
Misc.:  Linen Thread, Banner Punch
post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament