Christmas Pines


Stampin' Up! has so many great sets to make Christmas cards with.  I decided to play around with this set because I have been using the Pretty Pines thinlit dies that coordinate with it.  I got this stamp set to go along with the ornament stamps.  I should have used the dies to cut out the pine cones but it seemed easier to cut them out myself.

For the pine cones I stamped off the crumb cake on the first image and I stamped off tip top taupe for the second layer.  The third layer is regular stamping of tip top taupe.

Stamps:  Christmas Pines
CS:  Real Red, WW
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaron, Emerald Envy, Garden Green
Misc.: Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Real Red 3/8" woven satin ribbon
post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament