Thankful


I needed a simple card that young girls between 8-10 could make to write thank you notes in.  Another leader gave them a lesson on Thanksgiving and they watched a short video of random people in NYC being asked what they were thankful for.  
I knew I wanted to use the big shot because kids are always dazzled with it.  I turned to Pinterest to see if I had pinned anything that I could get together easily enough.  I had pinned this card but it is only a picture, from the URL, you can't tell who shared it.  I can't give proper credit but it was perfect for my needs.
I cut all of the cardstock ahead of time and adhered the burlap ribbon to the cardstock.  They needed to punch the circle and stamp, sponge and cut the leaf.  As expected, they enjoyed running the card stock through the big shot to add texture.
Stamps:  Gently Falling
CS:  Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, WW
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
EF:  Square Lattice
Thinlit:  Expressions
Misc.: 1-3/4" circle punch, linen thread, 1-1/4" burlap ribbon, adhesive sheets

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament