Howdy!



I got an order from SU on Tuesday. I wish I felt more like playing. I trimmed the Wanted set last night and just stared at it. Nothing really hit me. I read on SCS that the scallop punch fit perfectly around the large circle design. Very cool. I stamped it, punched it and thought, now what. It wasn't until today, when I should have been cooking that it hit me that I also purchased the Sanded background stamp and that would work perfectly to give it a little more rustic look. I really like the way the card turned out. I'm not sure about mellow moss and river rock together, but it worked out okay.

What you can't really see too well is that the main image has the Sanded BG stamped in versamark. I also did the small design with the versamark and then lightly went over it with some chalk to make it a little more visible. The scallop design also has the sanded background.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament