Unhurried Wealth


I love this style of stamp. I usually can resist and not buy them but I do have a few sets on my shelf. I broke my rule of not buying a set unless I can visualize 3 ways to use it. I cleaned off my desk so I could stamp more and I sat with several sets before me trying to decide which one to use. I opted for this but had no idea where to begin with it. My husband liked the words on this stamp, while I prefer the other sentiment. I had to begin somewhere and ended up with this.

Stamps: Sense of Time
CS: WW, Choc. Chip, Certainly Celery, Delicate Dots
Ink: Certainly Celery, Basic Brown
Misc: SAB Bundle ribbon, Queen & Co. brads, scallop punch

post signature

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament