Sharing in Sorrow


I planned to stamp last night and I knew I was toast before we even studied scriptures. I went to change into my pjs and the bed called me to rest for a few minutes. My husband thought I was toast too and offered to read with the kids and let me be. I couldn't have that because it sets a bad precedent for the kids. I can see one of the kids trying to use that in the future and it wouldn't fly.

My MIL's birthday is coming up and I got her a keychain picture display. I think it holds 98 pictures. She loves pictures. I don't think I've seen so many albums in my life. I thought this year I would make some cards to give her too. It has been around 8 years since I did this and she loved them. She loved having them on hand and she thought they were nice and gushed for a long time over them. One thing she has commented on is needing sympathy cards. I thought I would focus on birthday and sympathy with a few others. She doesn't strike me as a "just because" card sender, there needs to be a purpose.

Stamps: Friends 24-7, Thoughts & Prayers
CS: Baja Breeze, Choc. Chip, Kraft, VV, Parisian Breeze DP
Ink: Baja Breeze, Choc. Chip
Misc.: Top Note, Nestabilities, Dimensionals, Primas

I had a request to put comments back on because it is too much of a hassle to e-mail me. For you, my friend, consider it done.

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament