Branch Out


This card just happened. I pulled a set off the shelf to make something quick just to say that I stamped today and played with a texture plate. I've had them for a couple of months and didn't even break the seal on the wrapper until tonight. I'm impressed with how deep the impression is. I read comments from others that they wanted it deeper and were able to achieve the results they wanted by spritzing the paper. I like what I ended up with. I suppose sometime I should try spritzing and see what happens, perhaps I will prefer that more.

Stamps: Branch Out, Fifth Avenue Floral

Ink: Garden Green, Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa, Tangerine Tango, Baja Breeze, Basic Black

CS: Confetti, Tangerine Tango, Garden Green

Misc: Texturz BG#1, ghost flower, prima, crystal brad

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament