Great Friend

It has been a while since I got any stamping done. My desk, well it couldn't be seen, therefore, I couldn't stamp. Saturday I took the time to sort the papers, mail, etc. and get it all put away. This started because we had an early game on Saturday but it had rained. I needed to locate the paper from the team to see if it had a number for cancellation information. No number on the paper so we went to the field and the game was on. While they let us play, they canceled the game after us because of the muddy conditions of the field. I'm glad they played because it is hard to reschedule them and it usually requires some juggling of our schedule.

Stamps: Great Friend

CS: WW, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, More Mustard, Riding Hood Red

Ink: Baja Breeze, More Mustard, Kiwi Kiss

Misc: Soft Sky ribbon, matchbox die (label), dimensionals

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament