Lily Card

I haven't gotten back to making a lily card with the stamps but with all of my time looking for flower tutorials this week, I did come across a lily tutorial. You can find it here. It is like the roses, except one less punch of a flower and just as easy to make. Thanks to Nelia Hardy, I was able to make this card for my mom for Mother's Day. The card base is vanilla and not mounted on soft suede. I just used some soft suede DP when I was taking the picture.

Stamps: Well Scripted

CS: VV, Soft Suede

Ink: Soft Suede

Misc.: Sponge, scallop edge punch, linen thread, 1/8" hole punch, texturz plate, dimensionals, oval punch and scallop oval punch, brads, lg. bird punch and butterfly punch

That is all the stamping I'll get to do this week, which is more than I've done in a month. I will be back to it Monday.

post signature

Comments

  1. Gorgeous simplicity in the colour scheme. Soft suede and vanilla. I will have to have a go at these lily flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament