Paper Roses


I have been seeing a lot flowers lately and wanting to try them out but some I fear would look like a crinkled up mess after I did it. I was looking for tutorials yesterday and came across a lovely card with paper roses. I asked how to make them and she pointed me to this tutorial. Super easy. A lot of what I had seen in my search used various sizes of hearts so I was delighted to use something I have that wouldn't take a lot of cutting by hand.

I went ahead and tried it out after school using some CS I had still out from the last card. When I made one and saw how easy it was, I had to make another. It seemed wrong to have 2 made and not use them so I made a third and put together this card. I was looking for a verse, something witty, perhaps encouraging to use but I didn't have anything appropriate, so I went with a mother's day card.

Stamps: Well Scripted, Friends 24-7

CS: Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence, Old Olive, WW

Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence

Misc: Scallop punches, Xtra Lg. Flower Punch, Lg. Bird punch, stampamajig, dimensionals, Tombow multi glue, CE

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament