Fifth Avenue Floral

I'm working on making a variety of cards for my Mother-in-Law for Mother's Day. She has commented several times about the last time I made some for her and how much she liked them and it was nice having them on hand. Life has busy since that time (5+ years ago). While things are still busy, they aren't as crazy as past years. I'm using this opportunity to make cards from sketches or cards that I have saved on the computer or from magazines. It is crazy how many cards I've saved and haven't done anything with. Kind of like the expandable file I have for recipes. I tear out more than I make each month.

Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Great Friend

CS: VV, Pretty in Pink

Ink: VersaMark, Pretty in Pink

Misc.: Clear EP, Watercolor Crayons, Oval punches and scallop oval punch, dimensionals, pretty in pink ribbon, textured impressions - Manhattan Flower

What I thought was nifty on this card was the larger oval behind the sentiment was punched from a flower that was embossed and colored.

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament