*gasp* No Stamping on This

My youngest girls are twins and they have a birthday coming up. When I was thinking of the invitations, I thought of making one that looked like a sleeping bag. That seemed easy enough to do with cardstock. I got to thinking that most will bring a blanket and a pillow. I decided to make pillows out of felt and have the invitation inside.

I sewed white felt in the shape of a pillow. Trimmed the invitations to fit inside. (Some pillows had to be wider because they had both girls' names on them.) I added some batting to fluff them up a little. A ribbon stapled at the top, a flower and a gem and they are done.

They are happy with them and that is all that matters.

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament