Manhattan Flower Case

My e-mails have been piling up lately as I've been busy with other things. Sometimes it is so busy that it doesn't feel like summer and then there are the days that are laid back and it is what summer is all about. Getting together with friends, going to the beach, reading, etc. I spent a couple of hours going through SOME e-mails the other day and saw this from Vicky. I loved it. So simple. So elegant. I had to make it. Of course, I didn't have the right color of textured cardstock so I went with the plain version. I didn't want to get up to get the Melon Mambo ribbon, so I went with the Razzleberry on my desk.
Stamps: Tiny Tags
CS: Shimmery White, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Misc.: Textured impressions manhattan flower, rich razzleberry 1/2" polka dot grosgrain, tag punch

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament