I made this M&T for VC Rocks. I had a hard time getting a picture where the colors were close to right. later in the day (sun setting) may be great for people but not cards.Stamps: Tropical Party
CS: Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Tangerine Tango, WW
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Tangerine Tango
Markers: Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso, Marina Mist
Misc.: 1/8" Early Espresso Taffeta ribbon, piercing tool & mat, Dimensionals
1. On the Wild Wasabi card base, stamp the leaves across the middle.
2. Rough up the bottom edge of the Early Espresso cardstock (1-5/8" x 5-1/2")
3. Pierce the Marina Mist cardstock (1/2" x 5-1/2") and attach to the Espresso CS with adhesive.
4. Tie the ribbon around one end and mount to card base.
5. Color the coconut image with markers and stamp onto WW (1-1/2" x 1-3/4"). Mount onto Tangerine Tango (1-3/4" x 2")
6. Mount coconut/tangerine on the card.
7. Stamp flower with Tangerine Tango on WW and cut out. Use Dimesional to attach to card.