Card Contest

I entered this card in the VC Rocks contest that ended last night. There were some pretty amazing cards entered. I was challenging myself to use the smaller images in the stamp set because I have been so focused on the larger image. I have fun coloring that image with markers and changing up the look.

Stamps: Day of Gratitude
CS: More Mustard, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Cajun Craze, VV, Autumn Spice DSP
Ink/Markers: Early Espresso, More Mustard, Old Olive, Cajun Craze
Misc.: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, Early Espresso 1/8" taffeta ribbon, Dimensionals, Fire rhinestone brads

I'm off to a busy day full of meetings, grocery shopping and cooking dinner for a family that lost their mom during childbirth. So sad. You don't really hear of that happening nowadays.

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament