Watercolor Trio

Today is going to be a busy day. We registered our son for high school this past Saturday and today I get to go to the middle school and elementary school for the three girls. I'm not looking forward to it, however, I expect it will go a lot smoother since we've been here a year and they are established in the school system.

I like the colors of today's card. Unfortunately, I can't get a good picture. The sprinklers were on this morning so everything is wet outside.

Stamps: Watercolor Trio
CS: Pear Pizazz, Cajun Craze, WW
Markers: Pear Pizazz, More Mustard, Cajun Craze
Misc.: Dimensionals, white satin ribbon, 1-3/4" circle punch, jumbo scallop punch, white signo pen

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament